.. GaLakSi MiNDa CeRiA : ZeRo's KingDom Of CoLour..

~ 天の道を往き、総てを司る!.. Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru! .. "Walking the path of heaven, to rule everything!" (Tendou Zero , 1985) ~
..GaLakSi Suci Crystal..

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zero WOmen of 2008 : FinaL ResuLt ..


Assalamualaikum..


After a month full of event for Mohd Azirul finally it is the time for me to share bout Zero Women of 2008 (ZW'08) which is always a difficult decision to make.


But some events had help me so i think im sure that she was the girl who turned to be my women last year. So take a short breath..


And ZW'08 as all of u expect = my angeLgurL ....
thanx to my members of Zero Analysis Centre , my parents , my alma-mater clanz , my counsellor frenz who should practicing more on "confidential act" and frenz of all ZW'08 candidates..
hope there'll be no changing of ZW'09 .. erm but if there will be tWo Zero's Women winner for 2009 = just put the blame on me ..
erm .. AziruL is hoping to tie his "Permaisuri Hati" in 2012 gak .. (once again rebellion on his parents in-Law decision for 2013..)..


No comments: