.. GaLakSi MiNDa CeRiA : ZeRo's KingDom Of CoLour..

~ 天の道を往き、総てを司る!.. Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru! .. "Walking the path of heaven, to rule everything!" (Tendou Zero , 1985) ~
..GaLakSi Suci Crystal..

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Zero : Kisah Saya Yang Ceria ..

Assalamualaikum .. its really a long time for me to have free time to blog .. but then it’s the time now .. huhu ..

I’ll write some of my memories in past one month here .. absolutely wonderful eventful life I had n Alhamdulillah I still alive to share it.. huhu..


First : Graduation Day ..

Hurm .. saye rase x bnyk sgt saye nak share kat sini cz semuenye dah saye compilekan dalam video graduasi .. terlalu bnyk perkara yang dirakam dalam video tu .. tapi yang paling special = harapan Trainers laa..

And many frenz asked me what im doing at the beach till 430 a.m on our last nite at PD .. so I’ll reveal it here .. actually my great real intention to attend that graduation absolutely want to tell everything thats happened in last 7 sem n its done .. now im juz settling into new path of my life without looking back.. it should be “here and now” ..

p/s : main “bot pisang” memang best .. even better than “ u jump , I jump” + banana split .. huhu .. (ok saye tipu je .. banana split of uncLe’s john memang yummy .. ) ..




- tujuh lelaki naik pisang -



Second : Last Nite at Tanjung Malim @ 24 Hour Room of Library UPSI ..

If it’s the last thing that I can do for her which benefit her ; I’ll be a very happy man .. although its still not a finish articles at that morning but for me to see efforts that she put on its , only “A” will be hers coz I realize that im not an “A” material anymore .. who am I ? .. im only beLongs to her that really needs and appreciate me the way i am ..

p/s : whoaaa .. to stay there alone waiting for her = there’s a library urban legend that really happen..


- 3/4 dari jejaka ini menyertai journey to Ipoh -

Third : Journey To Ipoh ..

Convoy consist 11 mens to iPoh been successfully safe .. Alhamdulillah.. (although Azrin Lesung’s tyre punctured but then its just what we called “ pembalasan dosa” .. huhu semoga doa aweknye di Mekah dimakbulkan agar dia jadi baik macam Captain .. ) ..

Okies .. now im staying at new rent house at Kg Sungai Tapah , Manjoi .. and 1st day us went to the mosque for Subuh’s pray , the villagers call us “Pemuda harapan Bangsa” .. huhu .. (the only day till now for me to go to mosque in the dawn .. insyaAllah I’ll strive to get I more .. ) .. amin ..

p/s : “hujan emas di negeri orang , hujan batu ni negeri sendiri” .. tapi keruntuhan stadium Sultan Mizan = sangat mengejutkan .. mujo my GSN’s family don’t have any match to watch that time .. Alhamdulilah ..


- keruntuhan Stadium -

Fourth : Sekolah Menengah Teknik Ipoh ..

This is my practicum place until 18 September 2009 .. for now im still promoting myself there .. to be “ayam betina” is quite hard cz all of my ego had been surpressed.. my appearances absolutely dull .. so there’s go a story here .. while presenting our poster to whole school , some students said , “wow , rambut cikgu dalam poster lain je dari skrg .. semue lain .. nape tak wat macam ni je cikgu .. baru satu sekolah kejar cikgu sampai takleh lari ..” .. its all about my ethics and my promises to my parents .. hurm .. a really warm acceptance that make me replied , “kalo nak kenal cikgu dengan lebih baik jemput dating ke bilik kaunseling , we’ll know each other better..”..

-sesi brainwash the leaders of Teknik Ipoh-

but then its juz a strategy for my 1st week and its worked .. im really cant wait to meet my students again in next 2 weeks so that I can help them to be a better person ..
with some help from all teachers , students n my frenz Cikgu Fikri , InsyaAllah I will do my best ..

p/s : Thanx for those who really care bout me bout my practical especially those who calling me SMSing me bout what happen in fire bursting that burnt 47 motorcycles at another Technic which was Lebuh Cator .. since they thought my Teknik Ipoh = Lebuh Cator its ok coz they worried bout me .. ehehe .. but then Teknik Ipoh is under control..

- permulaan survival di Ipoh -

Fifth : Di dunia dialah penyeri , di Syurga menanti dia bidadari ..

Its really a serious thing.. I’ve done all thing that should be done for the past 23 years of my life .. and now Mohd Azirul bin Ismail ready to accept his parents decision .. ( this Aidilfitri can be my last Aidilfitri as a bachelor eldest son .. its time to inherit .. but for “here and now” what will be this Raya theme .. da biggest Aidilfitri celebration insyaAllah.. ) ..

p/s : this serious thing make me successfully avoid malpractising (for now and I really meant it forever .. amin .. ) ..

- happy annivessary -



Lastly : Holiday ..

Now teachers n students all around Malaysia on holiday .. lets enjoy its .. jom cuti2 ngan yang tersayang .. muaahhhahahaha ..

Selamat Bercuti ..

2 comments:

AFITI said...

semoga mgharungi prktikum..bro y amat bagus..!(tabik spring)

Mohd Azirul bin Ismail said...

thanx.. insyaAllah saye akan berusaha..