.. GaLakSi MiNDa CeRiA : ZeRo's KingDom Of CoLour..

~ 天の道を往き、総てを司る!.. Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru! .. "Walking the path of heaven, to rule everything!" (Tendou Zero , 1985) ~
..GaLakSi Suci Crystal..

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zero n Song n "awareness"..

watching episode 8 last nite bring me back 2 da time why i was so involved in diz singing arena..ahakz..

last nite theme in remembering Prophet Muhammad S.A.W with all contestant performin' with song expressing our Love 2 Rasulullah S.A.W was so nice n "syahdu"..

n congratz 2 abg Azhan , cicik(juz like farihin , i dun like diz name) @ syukri , aiman n division(real nasyid grup) cz qualified automatically 2 finale..
n for 2 more places in da final dat will be decide in special episode i hope musLim voices n voices of men will book their place in finale @ 30 august 2008..

actually b4 2007 , when i perform nasyid , my style is juz like aiman..one man show with Love theme song been my 1st choice..but after start realize dat singing was juz not 4 myself but 2 giv sumthing 2 audience i start 2 colaborate with sum "kapokist"..n da 1st show @ audi quite amazing 4 me cz i think da audience got da idea dat i want 2 share..

now my styLe is more 2 syukri @ cicik..but 2 b a basker i dun think im capable of it..n juz can wait 4 Ramadhan Al-Mubarak 2 perform b4 "majlis buke pose"..im pLanning sumthing big..

"akademi nasyid+akademi Al-Quran" theme show is on progress..hope Allah help me in my journey 2 b a better person..

till then .. training time ..

owh curry owh ice owh spice..bye2..

No comments: